If you have any further questions or concerns regarding our privacy practices, please feel free to reach out and the Daftarkhwan team shall be happy to assist.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The information we collect is primarily divided into two categories:
1. Information from website browsers
If you are just browsing the website, we will just collect general information which most websites collect. We use common internet technologies, such as cookies and web server logs. We collect this information from all website browsers, whether they subscribe to our services or not.
The information we collect from all our website browsers include the visitor’s browser’s type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor’s request. We also collect potentially-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses.
We collect this information to better understand how our website browsers use Daftarkhwan, and to monitor and protect the security of websites.
2. Information from subscribers
If you subscribe to our newsletters and other services, we shall require some basic information at the time of subscription. You will be required to share your email address. We collect this information to be able to email you our newsletters on a monthly basis.
If you book a tour of one or more of our locations, via our website, you shall be required to provide your full name, email address, contact number, organization name, and the industry you are associated with. We collect this information to learn about your background and gauge your needs in order to provide you with services of the highest quality.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain services
- To address and respond to service, security, and customer support issues
- To detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security, unlawful, or technical issues
- As required by the law
- To fulfil our contracts
- To improve and enhance our services
- To provide analysis or valuable information back to our users
Some of the ways in which your information is used are listed hereunder:
- Enable you to subscribe to our services
- Send you a confirmation and share relevant details after you subscribe to our services or book a tour via our website
- Facilitate and improve the usage of the services you have ordered
- Assess the needs of your business to determine the suitable location and relevant services
- Send you updates, marketing communication and service information
- Respond to customer inquiries and support requests
- Conduct research and analysis
- Analyze data, including through automated systems and machine learning, to improve our services and/or your experience
SHARING OF INFORMATION
- Third party service providers
- Business partners
- Affiliated companies within our corporate structure
- As required for legal purposes
Examples of how we may share information with service providers include:
- Fulfilling orders and providing services
- Payment processing and fraud prevention
- Providing customer support
- Sending marketing communications
- Conducting research and analysis
Examples of how we may disclose data for legal reasons include:
- As part of a merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisitions of all or a portion of our business by another company where customer information will be one of the transferred assets
- As required by the law, for example, to comply with a valid legal process, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, or to protect your safety or safety of others
- To investigate fraud
- To respond to a government request
We may also disclose your information to any third party with your prior consent.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We take measures to help protect your information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We have also enforced technical and administrative access controls to limit which of our employees have access to non-public personal information.
We store the information we collect for as long as it is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it for. We may retain certain information for legitimate business purposes or as required by the law.
Email: [email protected]