The primary function of this position is to assist in sales processing for new and existing members at Daftarkhwan, allowing a seamless onboarding experience. This process consists of being the point of contact for the billing and facilitating customizations, and all communications with the team leads regarding payments to ensure a seamless handover to the experience team.
- Keeping track of all the billing requirements from all the new clients
- Preparing, recording and sending out initial invoices for all new members
- Keeping track of all discounts and revising the payments accordingly
- Liaison between the sales team and the finance team
- Ensuring all the client’s payment clears before start of services
- Strong follow-up communication (calls and emails) for the payments
- Ensure all client communication is transparent, keeping both ends of the table up-to-date for seamless onboarding
- Propose amendments to the existing onboarding process to improve client experience
- Assist new members on all onboarding steps and facilitate requests wherever necessary
- Responsible for complete KYC documentation of all new onboarding clients
- Make members feel at ease on all stages of onboarding process
- Build a culture of safe working environment and lead by example with one’s own safe behavior
- Approach conflict with positive intent and professionalism
- Empathize with the members to better understand their position
- Good business acumen
- Passionate and driven
- Articleship should be completed from the Big Four
- Minimum 3 years of experience
Why should you join Daftarkhwan?
As an equal employment opportunity provider, Daftarkhwan makes all decisions of employment purely based on merit irrespective of race, caste, gender, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, or disability.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org