Daftarkhwan is one of the pioneers of co-working spaces in Pakistan. Operating in 3 cities within Pakistan, Daftarkhwan is a meeting point for entrepreneurs, startups and enterprising companies, delivering high-end agile workplaces, suited for the evolving needs of the modern day. Providing our members with exclusive vibrant spaces, making their work seamless, while simultaneously building a cohesive community through our vast but easily accessible network.
About the role:
Daftarkhwan is looking for a Marketing Executive to help provide support to the Marketing team to continue to amplify the Daftarkhwan experience for our community.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager and CEO.
- Help develop and analyze the overall performance marketing strategy.
- Conduct marketing campaigns to promote new sites and increase brand awareness among consumers.
- Coordinating with the creative department to create engaging ads for external marketing of Daftarkhwan and its related products.
- Generating marketing reports and performance track records to the management on a quarterly basis.
- Stay updated with latest marketing trends and competitor activities.
- Report to the Marketing Manager
- Develop and oversee overall performance marketing strategy
- Create and manage Google Ad campaigns. (SEM)
- Create and manage Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn Ads. (Social media advertising)
- Ensure top organic search ranking positions (SEO)
- Leading keyword research and optimization of content and keeping up to date with developments in SEM
- Regularly review and optimize all advertising campaigns for positive MROI
- Develop and oversee email marketing and marketing automation strategy
- Manage Google Analytics to track and measure all marketing campaigns
- Regularly review multi-channel analytics reports (Search, Social, Ads, Email, Website, Blog) and recommend optimization action plans to sales and marketing teams
- Conduct regular conversion rate optimization audits and execute A/B tests, user testing/feedback to improve conversion rates across the brands’ digital channels and assets
- Negotiating and liaising with third party creative, marketing and media buying agencies and relevant vendors
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product and service development with the marketing manager. This encircles all developments including budgets, expenditures, research, and development appropriations, or return-on-investment and profit-loss projections
- Closely working with the Marketing manager to develop strategies and manage performance marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that our services meet customers expectations and build the credibility of the Daftarkhwan brand
If the below sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
- Minimum 1 – 2 years of experience of working in a performance marketing role. Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing
- To have excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven ability in marketing environment
- Understanding of G-suite, Google AdWords, Ads & Analytics, Hootsuite or any other Performance Marketing management software
- Strong proven track record for managing millions in ad spend
- Social perceptiveness – being aware of other’s reactions and understanding why they react as they do
Life at daftarkhwan:
Being a daftarkhwan team member isn’t your average run of the mill. Here you’ll brush shoulders with those who dare to dream and do. A community of leaders, idealists, rockstars and magicians from a variety of career paths, ensuring a network of diverse individuals that continue learning from and empowering others.
At daftarkhwan we’re focused on building an army of leaders. We like to challenge ideas and explore innovative ways of getting things done. Encouraging an open-minded attitude and collaborative work ethic.
As an employer, we offer equal opportunity and encourage a democratic and open environment that supports close bonds between our teams and members alike, welcoming individuals from all ethnicities, genders, religions and orientations in a zero-judgment zone.
Join our tribe!
Send your resume to: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org