Daftarkhwan is one of the pioneers of coworking spaces in Pakistan. Operating in three cities within Pakistan, Daftarkhwan is a meeting point for entrepreneurs, startups and enterprising companies, delivering high-end agile workplaces, suited for the evolving needs of the modern day. Providing our members with exclusive vibrant spaces, making their work seamless, while simultaneously building a cohesive community through our vast but easily accessible network.
About the role:
Daftarkhwan is looking for a Creative Associate to help provide support to the Design team to continue to amplify the Daftarkhwan experience for our community. In this role you will:
- Work closely with the Creative Manager.
- Create engaging and on-brand internal and external campaigns, social media collateral and animations, keeping with the current design trends.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere and After Effects, with a strong grasp on design principles.
- Follow and update Daftarkhwan brand with manuals and guidelines effectively along with regular reviews & audits.
- Collaborative skills to work with cross-functional teams within the brand to create and refine Daftarkhwan brand system.
- Liaison, coordinate and collaborate with any outsourced partners, vendors or service-providers to ensure quality and timely delivery of any creative work output required by the business for any of its functions.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to justify design decisions and creatives to key stakeholders.
- Timely planning, management and execution of creative output required by the
various Daftarkhwan teams depending on their timelines and requirements.
If the below sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
- You have at least 1-2 years of experience working in a Creative Assistant role.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- You have proficiency on design tools for images and videos
- Hands-on experience in designing promotional material and internal content and branding material.
- Create customizable templates we can use for multiple purposes, including presentations and business cards
- You are creative: able to craft catchy and attractive designs.
- Excellent written communication.
- Creative and innovative thinker with the ability to develop new ideas and translate them into action and results.
Life at Daftarkhwan:
Being a Daftarkhwan team member isn’t your average run of the mill. Here you’ll brush shoulders with those who dare to dream and do. A community of leaders, idealists, rockstars and magicians from a variety of career paths, ensuring a network of diverse individuals that continue learning from and empowering others.
At Daftarkhwan we’re focused on building an army of leaders. We like to challenge ideas and explore innovative ways of getting things done. Encouraging an open-minded attitude and collaborative work ethic.
As an employer, we offer equal opportunity and encourage a democratic and open environment that supports close bonds between our teams and members alike, welcoming individuals from all ethnicities, genders, religions and orientations in a zero-judgment zone.
Join our tribe!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org