The year 2020 has been a roller-coaster ride for everyone: bushfires in Australia, blast in Lebanon and lastly, the covid — 19, something that we’re still struggling with or will have to for the next couple of years, if not for the rest of our lives.
Most of us can picture our lock-down with all the unwanted zoom meetings, deciding between getting ready for office calls or being in pjs all day, maintaining work — life balance, gaining a few pounds and with that being isolated for months, without any human interaction.
Now when things have started to move in the right direction, the covid — 19 has left a big question mark on how co-working spaces are likely to cope up with all the right safety measures that will not leave everyone’s health at stake.
It’s been tricky to figure out ways that could help us to create a safe environment for people where they could not only feel comfortable but enjoy becoming part of the community.
Here’s a list of a few things that daftarkhwan decided to do during these challenging times.
- Thermo guns used on all members and team at the entrance
- Masks & sanitizers available for residents at the reception & around the office
- Staff member with sanitizer thermo gun stationed outside the main entrance so residents can sanitize their hands before entering the facility
- Cleaning disinfecting of high and low touch surfaces throughout the day
- Cards to be used for entry instead of bio-metric machines
- Social distancing implemented at all sites
- If the team suspects any resident showing signs of sickness, they are politely asked to leave immediately for the well-being of those around them
We care about our members as much as we care about ourselves so let’s make a promise to create better and safe work environments where we can together #create #share and #grow!